Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 126

Thread: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

  1. #91
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Nope, don't offend me in the least, if they put their hands on you for any reason, light 'em up. I really don't think the kid meant it they way it was taken, he tends to get kind of excited about things sometimes. Just look at his posts on the election. He just fails to express his opinions in a more eloquent manner.

  2. #92
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I have a cousin in prison. If I heard he was killed there, I wouldn't shed a tear. You reap what you sow.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I feel sorry for the inmate's family but not for the inmate. Not for any inmate really and I've had family members in prison. You were stupid enough to do the crime then, like NSSB said, you reap what you sow.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, ID's comment was callus, but I guess you get that way after working in a prison for such a long time.</div></div>

    No, you spend ANY amount of time with the inmates at ROSP & WRSP and you realize, that at those 2 prisons, there are NO good inmates. It doesn't matter if you've been there years, months, or days. Spend just an hour in any of the pods and you will change your mind quickly. Now at any other prison, I couldn't tell you if there are good inmates or not. But at these two, there are none.

  4. #94
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this is ridiculous.


    i think you guys attack him because you know he is more intelligent than you are. ?? </div></div>

    i agree completely. just read all of these posts..this thread is rediculous. if anyone showed any character, it was def R13.

    and to teh guy posting about ppl attacking him b/c he is a guard...NO. seems like he has developed a bit of a complex as I don't recall reading anything that anybody said on here attacking prison guards...

  5. #95
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    That I can agree with, at least at those 2 you're most likely right. I'm all for people being treated human, even prisoners, but they don't normally end up at a super-max prison because they had a couple of jaywalking tickets.

    For the most part, those people would laugh at R13 defending them as they cut his mom's throat, did his dad and then deficated in his face. And I say for the most part, I'm sure there are some who regret decisions, some who want to get out and some who will get out and change, but the majority, well they aren't first time customers, we have been paying for their room and board for years and years.

    Now Lee County isn't the worst of the worst, so I do have a bit more sympathy for someone there, as it could have been a 'relatively' innocent person, but with it being identified as a person who had already been guilty of at least a felony (not a misdemeanor), and knowing how the system is, if they were found guilty of one felony, good odds there was more than 1, and going with the relatively safe guess that it wasn't just someone, their first day in, and someone decided they just didn't like them, I'm guessing there was something that provoked it.

    Now I'm also not saying that makes it great, makes it ok or any of that, but I have less sympathy for someone who is in the prison getting taken out by another prisoner than I would if it was a guard, someone else who works there or perish the thought, that the person escaped and took it out on someone or multiple someones in the community.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #96
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this is ridiculous.


    i think you guys attack him because you know he is more intelligent than you are. ??</div></div>

    You should cut back on thinking. It doesn't seem to be working well for you.
    GO VOLS

  7. #97
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this is ridiculous.


    i think you guys attack him because you know he is more intelligent than you are. ?? </div></div>

    i agree completely. just read all of these posts..this thread is rediculous. if anyone showed any character, it was def R13.

    and to teh guy posting about ppl attacking him b/c he is a guard...NO. seems like he has developed a bit of a complex as I don't recall reading anything that anybody said on here attacking prison guards...</div></div>

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay if someone posts an article of a guard getting killed on duty I'll just say "Ah one less paycheck to write". See how dumb that is to say?</div></div>
    GO VOLS

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Preach on sister,preach on [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #99
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    You have hit low-life status. I'm in awe for all the wrong reasons.

  10. #100
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    You say something,or did somebody fart? I never can tell the difference.....hater
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •